Children's Tours, Parties & Festival
We have several great options for your children of all ages to have fun at the RMPR 7-days a week. Here you'll find SELF-GUIDED TOURS, BIRTHDAY PARTY AREA & OUR OCTOBER FESTIVAL INFORMATION Self-Guided Tours Monday - Friday 9 a.m to 5:00 p.m. throughout October. (We close at 6:00 p.m.) Cost: $7 per child No reservations necessary. Just come to the Market and purchase your tickets. The children get their hands stamped with a fun ink faced character and off they go to have great fun. Bring a picnic lunch and stay for the day! Your children will love our activities:
- 1. Paint-A-Pumpkin - You get one pie-pumpkin to paint all you want! Do this one first and let it dry while you're having fun on the other activities. Make sure to take it home!
- 2. Inflated Jumping Obstacle Course - As long as they can jump!
- 3. Corn Tunnel - As many times around they want.
- 4. Hay Bale Maze - Have fun getting lost and found a hundred times!
- 5. A baggie of feed for the cute and cuddly animals in the Petting Zoo. The Petting Zoo is not open during the week, only on weekends. But, you get to feed them by hand through the big wire fence! They will love you.
- 6. Visit our bee education center and learn about honey bees
RESERVE OUR BIRTHDAY PARTY AREA - for some OUTDOORS FUN
Our covered yet sunny outdoors party area is equipped with 6 picnic tables.
Available: Open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (We close at 6:00 p.m.)
Reserve for minimum 2 hours.
Fee: $30 for 2 hours, $15/hour after (If you want more than 2 hours, reserve ahead of time as if someone is booked right after your party we cannot extend it.)
Payment: We can take payments over the phone by credit card, or by cash or check at our office. It is not necessary to pay in advance.
Cancellation? If for any reason you need to cancel, we of course need notice as soon as you know you won't be using our Party Room so that we can open it up for others.
- • children!
- • adults!
• party supplies
- • food
- • beverages
- • cake
- • plates, utensils, cups (we do not supply these nor have them on the premises )
- • no alcoholic beverages
- • no pets
- • smoking is okay away from the main events areas
Guidelines: Monitor time and clean up. We do ask that you watch your reservation time. Arrive and set up on time and start getting ready to clean up the area and depart by the end of the alotted time. Most often we have another group coming in and they will of course want to begin on time too. We have ample garbage cans by the area and we will remove them and put in clean trash bag liners as necessary. Have a great time!
Enjoy Self-Guided Tours (see above) while here too if you like!
RESERVE YOUR PARTY TIME NOW!
(Our schedule fills quickly) To book your party, call 303.684.0087 today.
Click here to fill out our party form and submit and we'll get back to you usually within the same day to confirm your request. You should hear from us within 24 hours. If not, please call 303.684.0087 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer school tours!
Schools have been scheduling groups of pre-schoolers, day-care up to 3rd graders to enjoy the fun, education and involvement in our School Group Pumpkin Tours for over 15 years. Don't Dilly Dally! Book your date and time early to get your own personal Pumpkin Head Tour Guide!
Click here for more infomation on our school tours.