OCTOBER PUMPKIN FESTIVAL 2012!
Don't miss our fast, furious and fun weekends in October celebrating the harvest, the autumn and the pumpkin! Saturdays and Sundays in October. Open 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Our Market is open every day. Our Festival caters to young children and adults who still want to play and enjoy the Colorado autumn days with lots of fun for everyone.
• Pony rides
• Airplane ride
• Painting pumpkins - and taking them home!
• Petting zoo - go right in and hug a lama, goat or highland cow!
• Hay maze
• Corn tunnel
• Inflatable Bouncing Castle
• Balloon Typhoon
• Air filled pumpkin
• Food vendors: Fresh spun cotton candy, fresh hand-dipped carmel apples, hot dogs, corn dogs, snow cones, big hot pretzels, pop corn, and so much more
• And let's not forget the really big deal!!... picking your pumpkin
BIG ONES! KID'S CORNER We have a Kid's Corner every year with lots of fun little items for them to purchase and enjoy. It's around Halloween of course, so we have bug rings, sticky spiders and lots of other little toys, suckers, lolly-pops and more.